Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kyrie Irving On Luka Doncic: "I Know A Few People Are Eating Their Words"

 


Add1
After Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals between the Dallas Mavericks and the Minnesota Timberwolves, Kyrie Irving heaped praise on his teammate Luka Doncic, highlighting the young star's impressive journey and performance. The Mavericks narrowly clinched a 109-108 victory, with Doncic nailing a game-winning three-pointer in the final seconds.
Add2

"I’m amazed. I don’t use that word lightly either. I'm amazed at how much time he puts into his body and how much time he puts into his craft. I've been saying it, but just that no fear mentality, that confidence that he carries, he walks around with it. Of course, the awards come along with that too."
Add3

Post a Comment

0 Comments